A huge number of explorers move to the holly Panch Pokhari Lakes amid the rainstorm, yet it will be far-fetched we'll see a spirit as we follow their strides. From the bazaar town of Chautara we bit by bit climb a long ridge, the Kami Danda, with astonishing perspectives east and west of a chain of mountains that frame a characteristic fringe with Tibet. the first European to investigate this area in 1949 his name is W.H tilman , and not very many have ever remembered his strides. The adventure Tilman Pass prompts Langshisa and the Langtang Valley, which offers amazingly photogeraf dusks in the brilliantly different National Park. A simple trail down to Syabru Besi takes after the third most famouse trekking in Nepal, and finishes among the energetic and beautiful Tamang papulation .
Tilman Man Pass Panch Pokhari Trek
Trip Duration 19 Days
Difficulty Level: Challenging
Max Altitude 5600m
Day 1: Our guide will welcome you at Kathmandu airport (1345meters)and transfer in your hotel in Kathmandu . Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valleyand prepartion about trek . Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Drive by Kathmandu to Chautara .
Day 4: Chautara to Sano okhareni.
Day 5: Sano Okhareni to Kami Kharka
Day 6: Kami kharka to Pauwa Pass .
Day 7: Pauwa pass to Hile Bhanjyang
Day 8: Hile Bhanjiyang to Nasim Pati
Day 9: Nasim Pati to Panch Pokhari
Day 10: Panch Pokhari to Intermediary Camp
Day 11: Intermediary to hight camp
Day 12: Hight Camp to cress the Tilmanpass then basecamp
Day 13: Base Camp to Kyangin Gompa
Day 14: Rest Day in Kaygin Gompa
Day 15: Kayagin to Lama hotel
Day 16: Lama Hotel To Sayfru Besi
Day 17: drive Back to Kathmandu
Day 18: Leisure day in Kathmandu Overnight at hotel.
Day 19: Transfer to international airport for your departure.
- Airport picks up & drops.
- Hotels at Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Twin share (2 person Tent with sleeping Mate )
- All meals & accommodation during the trekking period.
- All Entrance fee and Trekking permit and Tims card .
- Highly experienced guide kitchen staffs and porters for trekking .
- Staffs, insurance ,salary ,equipment ,flight or transports , food and accommodation .
- All necessary grounded transportation.
- Travel & Rescue arrangements.
- Welcome & farewell dinner in Kathmand at typical Nepali restaurant.
What's not Included?
- Visa fees
- Domestic airfare and airport tax.
- Int'l air fare
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, boiled water, shower ,battery recharge ,
- bar bills or extra porters)
- Excess baggage charges
- Rescue & Evacuation
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Extra night in Kathmandu (if you are arrival early or late from the mountain )
- Lunch & evening meals in Kathmandu.
- Tips for guides and porters (for staff)
The itinerary can be changed or customized according to your duration of holidays & as per your requirements. The trip price will be according to Deluxe, Standard, Budget and group size so please kindly provide us your details for tailor made program. If this above itinerary is not suffice or have any questions, you can ask one of our expert team for help.