Mount Lhotse (8516 m) is the fourth-highest mountain in the world and lies on the border of Nepal and Tibet. Mount Lhotse is a massif of three peaks- Lhotse (8516m), Lhotse East (8413 m), and Lhotse Shar (8383 m). Lhotse lies between Mount Everest (8848 m) and Mount Nuptse (7861 m). On 18th May 1956, a Swiss team with the climbers Ernst Reiss and Fritz Luchsinger from the Swiss Mount Everest Expedition became the first climbers of Mount Lhotse.
Some climbers attempt to pursue the Everest Expedition and Lhotse Expedition in one day since Mt. Lhotse connects to Mt. Everest via the South Col. A col allows a pass from one side of the mountain to the next and is a passable lowest point gully between two peaks. We will set four camps to reach the summits and enjoy the well-worthy view of Mount Lhotse, with some glimpses of Mount Pumori (7161 m) and Mount Nuptse. Before you hit the snow, you will pass through natural terrains, conservation areas, and cultural heritages.
Snow View Trek takes excellent care to ensure our clients make the most out of their trip. We have an outstanding record of satisfied clients, so we confidently say that traveling through Snow View Trek will be your best decision. We are always ready to serve you well and serve you responsibly.
Why Snow View Trek for Lhotse Expedition?
- Our entire team's safety is our priority, including our clients and supporting team. Everyone sticks together.
- We provide high-quality equipment and logistic support for a Full Board
- Service and Base Camp Service.
- We also provide highly qualified, experienced, professional, supportive climbing Sherpa guides, kitchen staff, and Base Camp Manager.
- Helicopter rescue, with added charge if necessary.
- We match your best interests with its best rate than any other travel company.
- Our group of experts provides various alternative routes to make the most of our trip.
- Group packages and group discounts further decrease your trip cost.
- Our services are highly efficient and suitable for first-time and experienced climbers.
- Sustainable tourism is at the heart of everything we provide.
- Customer satisfaction and the trip have a 96% high success rate here.
- Snow View Trek ensures excellent communication with the clients and the team, and we take responsibility for the mistakes on our part.