Chulu West is found north of Manang and the Annapurna range. It is a conspicuous moutaion in the Annpurna Himalayan range . Actually harder than alternate ascensions depicted here, it is likewise a more extended trip, and generally two high camps should be established.We take after the fundamental trail to Manang, strolling first through the rich marshes of the Marsyangdi River and seeing the scene change as we bend behind the Annapurna go and enter its rainshadow. Somewhat further on at Letdar (4200m), we branch far from the primary track and head towards the Chulu Himal. Chulu West Base Camp (4700m) is in a restricted valley around 3/4 hours from Letdar, up a precarious lush slant and scree. Here we will resting, acclimatizing, and getting comfortable with the climbing strategies and hardware we should be fruitful on rising.
Chulu West Peak
Trip Duration 22 Days
Max Altitude 6250m
- Peak Climbing royalty and permit of Nepal .
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card
- 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing BB basis.
- Domestic flight from Kathmandu Lukla(both side) and airport tax.
- Liaison holde officer , One head Sardar/Guide.
- Cook and necessary kitchen staffand and required of Porters .
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa 1:2 (01 Sherpa per two clients).
- Hard ware gears. Camping and kitchen gears for both trek and climbing
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Emergency Oxygen mask and regulator upon requirement of guest with reliable charg
- Per person 40kg baggage allowance during trekking up carrying by porter or Yak
- All necessary climbing ber for medical propose.
- Comprehensive medical kit.
- Sleeping bag & down jacket on request.
- All wages, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for all staffs in the expedition.
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
What's not Included?
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu .
- Any packed food/snacks, drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes,
- chocolates, nutria-bars or any other food consumed beyond the prescribed breakfast, lunch and dinner, etc.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie,talkies or satellite phone and Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Camera/Video Fees or Trekking Gears.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities,
- landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations, etc
- Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the itinerary. Any extra distance travelled will be charged extra.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Walkie-talkies & Filming permit (if special camera).
- Personal climbing gears.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)