Baruntse (7220 m) lies in the Khumbu region in Eastern Nepal. It is bordered in the east by the Barun Glacier, the Hunku Glacier in the south, and Imja Glacier in the northwest. Baruntse has four peaks on four sides that we can witness from the top of the mountain and Mount Nuptse (7861 m). This expedition is a great starter pack before attempting the Everest expedition.
Baruntse was first climbed successfully by New Zealand expeditions Colin Todd and Geoff Harrow on May 30, 1954, via Baruntse's south ridge. Before this, Edmond Hillary and Ship Ton paved the traditional way to climb Mount Baruntse in 1952.
We will head to Lukla Airport to begin our journey while the scenic Khumbu Valley lies beneath us. We can witness their unique culture and lifestyle as we trek through the Sherpa settlements here. There is the steep Himku Khola Valley, the glacial valleys- Imja, Hongu, and Barun waiting to clear up and take us to our destination. The beautiful Mera Peak (6476 m) shows itself closer to Mera Peak Base Camp (5300 m). We set two camps to acclimatize and rest in as we head to Baruntse Base Camp (5640 m).
Snow View Trek takes excellent care to ensure our clients make the most out of their trip. We have an outstanding record of satisfied clients, so we confidently say that traveling through Snow View Trek will be your best decision. We are always ready to serve you well and serve you responsibly.
Why Snow View Trek for Baruntse Expedition?
- Our entire team's safety is our priority, including our clients and supporting team. Everyone sticks together.
- We provide high-quality equipment and logistic support for a Full Board Service and Base Camp Service.
- We also provide highly qualified, experienced, professional, supportive climbing Sherpa guides, kitchen staff, and Base Camp Manager.
- Helicopter rescue, with added charge if necessary.
- We match your best interests with its best rate than any other travel company.
- Our group of experts provides various alternative routes to make the most of our trip.
- Group packages and group discounts further decrease your trip cost.
- Our services are highly efficient and suitable for first-time and experienced climbers.
- Sustainable tourism is at the heart of everything we provide.
- Customer satisfaction and the trip have a 96% high success rate here.
- Snow View Trek ensures excellent communication with the clients and the team, and we take responsibility for the mistakes on our part.